I’m always looking for exciting projects to contribute to, especially at small companies. Happy to swap ideas over email, or meet for drinks if it’s something more serious. I’m regularly in downtown Boston for work.
Alternatively, schedule a call with me on Clarity.fm:
The areas where I tend to be the most help are:
- Helping business owners spec out a product and bring it to market.
- Web scalability issue including caching, indexing and creating reliable hosting environments.
- Integrating services using webhooks and APIs.
- Setting up data pipelines to manage, query and understand large data sets.
- Scraping data from websites or modern web applications. (I’ve written a book and built a course on the topic)